The Louis Photography Signature Album is our most premium and personalized luxury photo album. Its ultra-thick, seamless page spreads offer panoramic visual impact, while heirloom-quality construction ensures your story lasts for generations to come. Customize the cover materials, design, and details inside for an album truly unique to you. Pricing for wedding albums starts at $700*.
- Linen and leather photo book cover materials for lasting durability
- Foil-stamped title and inlaid cover photo to elevate your story
- Ultra-thick pages that lie flat for a flush-mount album with panoramic impact
- Hand-mounted binding method stands the test of time
- One-of-a-kind, artisanal marbled end sheets
You choose your customizable wedding album details
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bonded leather available in two colors: Chestnut and Coal
- Leather covers are blended from real, recycled leather fragments into a smooth, sustainable material.
- Fabric Colors: Midnight Blue, Smoke, Seamist, Gunmetal, Emerald, Pacific Blue, Eucalyptus, Oatmeal, Blush, Ruby, Terracotta, Lavender. These linens provide a premium texture, using plant-based fibers instead of plastic.
- 5 of the 6 Designs have a tip-on photo on the cover
- The image size is a 3.5x3.5" square, with a small white border
- The tip-on photo cannot be removed
- 5 Foil colors: Gold, Copper, Silver, White, Black
- "Custom" cover design has 2 lines of foil stamping with a tip-on photo
- "Text Only" has 2 lines of foil stamping without a tip-on photo
- Page/Spread Count: Minimum capacity of 20 Pages (10 Spreads), Maximum capacity of 90 Pages (45 Spreads)
Album Sizes: 10x10 and 12x12
Walnut Keepsake Box: Optional add-on
What type of paper is used for the Signature albums?
The Signature Layflat Album is made with the same paper types as our other Layflat Albums. There are two paper type options that make up the insides of our Signature Layflat Photo Albums, each certified by the Forest Stewardship Council:
- Lustre: Mohawk ProPhoto paper in lustre finish; has a light sheen (reminiscent of traditional photo paper) with a smooth finish
- Superfine: Mohawk Superfine paper in eggshell finish; matte paper with a lightly textured finish
How thick are the layflat album pages? How much will my album weigh?
Each page is about .04” thick. The minimum page count (20 pages/10 spreads) is about .625” in thickness. The maximum page count (90 pages/45 spreads) is about 2" in thickness. The pages are not measured in gsm since the photo paper has a glue sheet inserted to create a flush mount photo album. The weights of the albums themselves range from around 2.5 - 8 lbs.
- 10 x 10 Signature Layflat with 20 pages/10 spreads weighs about 2.5 lbs
- 12 x 12 Signature Layflat with 90 pages/45 spreads weighs about 8 lbs
How can I purchase an album?
Albums can be purchased as an add on service at anytime post delivery of your gallery. All customizable details would be collected during that time and invoicing would be available through your direct client portal.
When can I expect my album?
Turnaround time for wedding albums is about 8-12 weeks post the delivery of your wedding photo gallery.